Selecting the perfect wig size can be the key to feeling and appearing relaxed. It is likely that the Average size will fit most people (90%), yet we want to guarantee you have the most suitable wig or hairpiece for you.
In order to ascertain a suitable cap size, use a tape measure to gauge the distance around your head from the front of your hairline, over your ear, to the nape of your neck, then to the other ear and back to the front (see images below). It is worth noting that many wigs have adjustable straps which can offer an additional 1 to 1.5" of adjustment.
Use the chart below to see the visuals of the measurements and find your correct wigs size. On each catalog page you can use the "Select Size" option to filter wigs by their respective size; Average, Large or Petite. If you have any questions or concerns with this process our wig fitting experts are standing by to help!
|CIRCUMFERENCE||EAR TO EAR||FRONT TO BACK|
HOW TO MEASURE YOUR WIG SIZE
1. Using a fabric measuring tape, hold measuring tape at front hairline
2. Follow hairline circumference to base of hairline at nape
3. Continue around head, back up to front starting point
1. Establish "top of head point" by measuring 7" back from front hairline
2. Hold measuring tape at HAIRLINE at top of ear
3. Measuring across "top of head point", continue down to HAIRLINE at top of opposite ear
1. Hold measuring tape at front hairline
2. Follow a straight line down center of head, ending at hairline at nape
|PETITE / AVERAGE||21.25"||13.25"||13.75"|
|AVERAGE / LARGE||22.25"||13.75"||14.75"|
|Additional Note: If your measurements are not exactly matched to any one of the standard sizes, choose the wig size that is indicated by the largest measurement.|